Friday, August 11, 2006

What you really need to know...


The first thing you need to do is make a list of everything
you want in a home based business. When I was looking for a new
opportunity I had a list of things I wanted from the
company. Here is my list:

1. Lead capture page- this is where prospects put in
their name and email address to get more info.

2. Follow-up system - I didn't have a lot of time
to do follow-up so I wanted a company that
would follow with my prospects.

3. A pay plan that would promote depth- after
looking at various comp plans, I wanted one
that would enable me to earn money based on my
upline's work- known as spillover, usually found
in binary plans.

4. A pay plan that would have no limit on the levels
that they payout. Some plans only pay 5-9 levels
deep. I wanted to find a company that would pay on
unlimited levels.

Those were the things that I wanted out of the company and
pay plan. You may want different things, but I wanted a
company that would do it's best to help me be successful.

Here is an example of what I am talking about in 1 & 2,
this company fulfilled all my requirements:

Success


Other things I was looking for:

1. A worldwide opportunity that would not be limited
to only specific countries. The internet is a big
place and I wanted no limitations.

2. A product I could believe in and would use-
this is important, because afterall you will be
promoting this and if you do not believe in it
you will not be successful.


Remember what the list was in "what are your prospects
really thinking about?" Go through that list and see if you
like the answers. Do your own checklist and make sure
you feel it is a good fit. But, you should always remember
the old saying- "if it is meant to be, it is up to me!" YOU
are the most important person in your business.

You can do it! I believe in you!

Go and check it out:

Success


It is very important that when you choose the best home business
for you, that is what you focus on. Do not try to promote
more than 1 business in the beginning. Wait until that
business is making you a good income and then you can
branch out.

You need to spend your time building the business and if
you do not focus then the danger is that you will get over-
whelmed with too much info and give up. I have seen this
many, many times. Give yourself the best chance to
succeed!


To OUR Success,


Joseph D
http://www.josephdemasi.com/recommends/WorkWithJoseph
joseph@mlmprofitsonline.com

No comments: