Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wish you could switch sponsors?

Maybe you were surfing the web and decided to join a
home business because of a website or some emails you
received about how your downline would be built for
you while you learned about the business.

I know for a fact that you have either seen the sites or
gotten emails about this very thing. They are
everywhere, so if you have been online for more than 10
minutes, you have seen these. Let's clear the air for a
moment… NO-ONE will build a home based business FOR YOU,
you will need to build it and they will help. If your
financial future is important to you, you will do the work.

Now that that's out of the way…If you have a sponsor
that is less active than you are and does not seem to be
any help and is non-responsive. Be thankful!
That's right. This will force you to do it on your own
And far more is learned when you do things on your own.
Make no mistake, this is not how it is supposed to work.

Sponsors are meant to take care of the new person, make
sure they get all their info and contacts. If your sponsor
doesn't do that then make a promise to yourself that you
will be different and move forward. My point is this- THIS
IS YOUR home based business. Take action and always move
forward- find out from the heavy hitters what is working,
try it and go from there. You will be the better for it!

I have had it both ways, in my first Network Marketing
company my sponsor was always there for me. He would be
giving me advice, going on presentations with me and
anything else he could do to make it easier for me. I
failed miserably. After that I took the plunge again and
this time my sponsor was so far away that he couldn't
really help me. So I was forced to learn on my own.
It was tough at first since I didn't know what to do, but
I learned so much more and it working out wonderfully.

I have heard it said, "Don't wish it was easier, wish you
were better." That is where education comes in, never stop
learning. I continuously listen to Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn,
Dennis Waitley and others. I cannot tell you how
much this helps. You can find them all in one place:
EDUCATION
It makes me realize that there will be
struggles, for everyone, but if you keep moving forward
then you will get to the light at the end of the tunnel.


My favorite quote from Winston Churchill: "Never Give
Up! Never Give Up! NEVER GIVE UP!"

Next: Location, location, location!


To Our Success,

Joseph D
Joseph@mlmprofitsonline.com

http://consulting4yoursuccess.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To find out a step by step approach to success online:

http://greatmarketingsystem.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: